AWS Certified Developer Associate guarantee part overviewroot
AWS Certified Developer – Associate guarantee part overview
1. How many questions in AWS Certified Developer-Associate guarantee part include?
On 21 Oct 2019, 42 newest questions is added.
2. Is this real questions?
Yes. It’s collected in our AWS DVA-C01 exam.
3. How much does it cost?
AWS Certified Developer – Associate guarantee part is : 22$
4. How can I make payment?
You can use buy button for AWS DVA-C01 on homepage to make payment for this part.
5. Refund policy?
If questions in guarantee part not appear in your exam we will refund immediately.
– Acloudguru : AWS Training courses on this site is the best. It really help you to understand a lot in AWS Operations and System. The videos are amazing from beginning to end.
– Guarantee part: Spend your time to review questions. They are real questions in our AWS exam so We make sure you can pass exam.
– Don’t spend too much time for whizlabs, Jonbonso (if you bought them) or any practice questions set. It’s waste your time. Just only focus on guarantee part.
1. This is first time AWS Certified Developer – Associate guarantee part is released. At that time it include 130 questions appear in our exam on 21 August 2019. When guarantee part is updated or released We highly recommend you should take exam as soon as possible.
2. AWS Certified Developer – Associate guarantee part will be updated on 19 October 2019.
3. Today 21 Oct 2019, 42 newest questions is added to AWS Developer Associate Guarantee part. Now this part had totally 172 questions.
- In-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language
- Understanding of core AWS services, uses, and basic AWS architecture best practices
- Proficiency in developing, deploying, and debugging cloud-based applications using AWS
- Ability to use the AWS service APIs, AWS CLI, and SDKs to write applications
- Understanding of the AWS shared responsibility model
- Understanding of application lifecycle management
- Ability to use a CI/CD pipeline to deploy applications on AWS
- Ability to use or interact with AWS services
- Ability to apply a basic understanding of cloud-native applications to write code
- Ability to write code using AWS security best practices (e.g., not using secret and access keys in the code, instead using IAM roles)
- Ability to author, maintain, and debug code modules on AWS
- Proficiency writing code for serverless applications
- Understanding of the use of containers in the development process