AWS Certified Security Specialty guarantee part overviewroot
AWS Certified Security Specialty guarantee part overview
1. How many questions in AWS Certified Security Specialty guarantee part include?
On 28 Oct 2019, 23 newest questions is added. Now this part had totally 130 questions.
2. Is this real questions?
Yes. It’s collected in our real AWS SCS-C01 exam.
3. How much does it cost?
AWS Certified Security Specialty guarantee part is : 35$
4. How can I make payment?
You can use buy button for AWS SCS-C01 on homepage to make payment for this part.
5. Refund policy?
If questions in AWS Certified Security Specialty Guarantee part not appear in your exam We will refund immediately.
– AWS Security Specialty guarantee part: You should spend your time to review questions carefully. They are real questions in our AWS SCS-C01 exam so We can make sure you can pass exam. Let us show you some questions in AWS Security Specialty guarantee part.
- On 4 October 2019, We are happy announcement AWS Certified Security Specialty were available. This part include 107 questions were collected in our AWS SCS-C01 exam.
- On 28 Oct 2019, 23 newest questions is added. Now this part had totally 130 questions.
Questions in guarantee part.
- A company stores data on an Amazon EBS volume attached to an Amazon EC2 instance. The data is asynchronously replicated to an Amazon S3 bucket. Both the EBS volume and the S3 bucket are encrypted with the same AWS KMS Customer Master Key (CMK). A former employee scheduled a deletion of that CMK before leaving the company. The company’s Developer Operations department learns about this only after the CMK has been deleted. Which steps must be taken to address this situation?
- A Security Engineer discovered a vulnerability in an application running on Amazon ECS. The vulnerability allowed attackers to install malicious code. Analysis of the code shows it exfiltrates data on port 5353 in batches at random time intervals. While the code of the containers is being patched, how can Engineers quickly identify all compromised hosts and stop the egress of data on port 5353
- An organization operates a web application that serves users globally. The application runs on Amazon EC2 instances behind an Application Load Balancer. There is an Amazon CloudFront distribution in front of the load balancer, and the organization uses AWS WAF. The application is currently experiencing a volumetric attack whereby the attacker is exploiting a bug in a popular mobile game. The application is being flooded with HTTP requests from all over the world with the User-Agent set to the following string: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; ExampleCorp; ExampleGame/1.22; Mobile/1.0) What mitigation can be applied to block attacks resulting from this bug while continuing to service legitimate requests?
- The Security Engineer is given the following requirements for an application that is running on Amazon EC2 and managed by using AWS CloudFormation templates with EC2 Auto Scaling groups: -Have the EC2 instances bootstrapped to connect to a backend database. -Ensure that the database credentials are handled securely. -Ensure that retrievals of database credentials are logged. Which of the following is the MOST efficient way to meet these requirements?
- The Accounting department at Example Corp. has made a decision to hire a third-party firm, AnyCompany, to monitor Example Corp.’s AWS account to help optimize costs. The Security Engineer for Example Corp. has been tasked with providing AnyCompany with access to the required Example Corp. AWS resources. The Engineer has created an IAM role and granted permission to AnyCompany’s AWS account to assume this role. When customers contact AnyCompany, they provide their role ARN for validation. The Engineer is concerned that one of AnyCompany’s other customers might deduce Example Corp.’s role ARN and potentially compromise the company’s account. What steps should the Engineer perform to prevent this outcome?
- A Security Engineer is building a Java application that is running on Amazon EC2. The application communicates with an Amazon RDS instance and authenticates with a user name and password. Which combination of steps can the Engineer take to protect the credentials and minimize downtime when the credentials are rotated? (Choose two.)
- A company has several production AWS accounts and a central security AWS account. The security account is used for centralized monitoring and has IAM privileges to all resources in every corporate account. All of the company’s Amazon S3 buckets are tagged with a value denoting the data classification of their contents. A Security Engineer is deploying a monitoring solution in the security account that will enforce bucket policy compliance. The system must monitor S3 buckets in all production accounts and confirm that any policy change is in accordance with the bucket’s data classification. If any change is out of compliance; the Security team must be notified quickly. Which combination of actions would build the required solution? (Choose three.)