AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional guarantee part overviewroot
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional guarantee part over view
1. How many questions in AWS Solutions Architect Professional guarantee part include?
2. Is this real questions?
Yes. It’s collected in our real AWS SAP-C01 exam.
3. How much does it cost?
AWS Solutions Architect Professional guarantee part is : 65$
4. How can I make payment?
You can use buy button for AWS SAP-C01 on homepage to make payment for this part.
– Acloudguru : AWS Training courses on this site is the best. It really help you to understand a lot in AWS Operations and System. The videos are amazing from beginning to end.
– Guarantee part: Spend your time to review questions carefully. They are real questions in our AWS exam so We can make sure you can pass exam.
– Don’t spend too much time for whizlabs, Jonbonso (if you bought them) or any practice questions set. It’s waste your time. Just only focus on guarantee part.
– Practice questions set can’t help you pass exam. AWS SAP-C01 harder than associate too much and it’s really challenges.
– Any questions in AWS SAP-C01 is advance concepts, very long text questions and answers section format.
– We highly recommend you should take guarantee part if you are interested in AWS Solutions Architect Professional certificate.
– If questions in guarantee part not appear in your exam. We will refund immediately.
– Let us show you some questions section in guarantee part. You will know different between professional and associate level.
- On 01 September 2019, We are happy announcement AWS Solutions Architect Professional guarantee part were available. This part include 123 questions were collected in our AWS SAP-C01 exam.
Questions in guarantee part.
- Any Company has acquired numerous companies over the past few years. The CIO for Any Company would like to keep the resources for each acquired company separate. The CIO also would like to enforce a charge back model where each company pays for the AWS services it uses. The Solutions Architect is tasked with designing an AWS architecture that allows Any Company to achieve the following: Implementing a detailed charge back mechanism to ensure that each company pays for the resources it uses. Any Company can pay for AWS services for all its companies through a single invoice. Developers in each acquired company have access to resources in their company only. Developers in an acquired company should not be able to affect resources in their company only. A single identity store is used to authenticate Developers across all companies. Which of the following approaches would meet these requirements? (Choose two.)
- A company has detected to move some workloads onto AWS to create a grid environment to run market analytics. The grid will consist of many similar instances, spun-up by a job-scheduling function. Each time a large analytics workload is completed, a new VPC is deployed along with job scheduler and grid nodes. Multiple grids could be running in parallel. Key requirements are: Grid instances must communicate with Amazon S3 retrieve data to be processed. Grid instances must communicate with Amazon DynamoDB to track intermediate data, The job scheduler need only to communicate with the Amazon EC2 API to start new grid nodes. A key requirement is that the environment has no access to the internet, either directly or via the on-premises proxy. However, the application needs to be able to seamlessly communicate to Amazon S3, Amazon DynamoDB, and Amazon EC2 API, without the need for reconfiguration for each new deployment. Which of the following should the Solutions Architect do to achieve this target architecture? (Choose three.)
- A company is running a commercial Apache Hadoop cluster on Amazon EC2. This cluster is being used daily to query large files on Amazon S3. The data on Amazon S3 has been curated and does not require any additional transformations steps. The company is using a commercial business intelligence (BI) tool on Amazon EC2 to run queries against the Hadoop cluster and visualize the data. The company wants to reduce or eliminate the overhead costs associated with managing the Hadoop cluster and the BI tool. The company would like to remove to a more cost-effective solution with minimal effort. The visualization is simple and requires performing some basic aggregation steps only. Which option will meet the company’s requirements?
- A company is adding a new approved external vendor that only supports IPv6 connectivity. The company’s backend systems sit in the private subnet of an Amazon VPC. The company uses a NAT gateway to allow these systems to communicate with external vendors over IPv4. Company policy requires systems that communicate with external vendors use a security group that limits access to only approved external vendors. The virtual private cloud (VPC) uses the default network ACL. The Systems Operator successfully assigns IPv6 addresses to each of the backend systems. The Systems Operator also updates the outbound security group to include the IPv6 CIDR of the external vendor (destination). The systems within the VPC are able to ping one another successfully over IPv6. However, these systems are unable to communicate with the external vendor. What changes are required to enable communication with the external vendor?
- A company is migrating its marketing website and content management system from an on-premises data center to AWS. The company wants the AWS application to be developed in a VPC with Amazon EC2 instances used for the web servers and an Amazon RDS instance for the database. The company has a runbook document that describes the installation process of the on-premises system. The company would like to base the AWS system on the processes referenced in the runbook document. The runbook document describes the installation and configuration of the operating systems, network settings, the website, and content management system software on the servers. After the migration is complete, the company wants to be able to make changes quickly to take advantage of other AWS features. How can the application and environment be deployed and automated in AWS, while allowing for future changes?