AWS Solutions Architect Associate guarantee part over viewroot
AWS Solutions Architect Associate guarantee part over view
1. How many questions in AWS Solutions Architect guarantee part include?
2. Is this real questions?
Yes. It’s collected in my real exam.
As you can see, I’ve joined exam 8 times to collect 181 questions. AWS still change their questions bank frequently.
I not highly recommend using guarantee part like brain dump although this include real questions.
– Acloudguru : AWS Training courses on this site is the best. It really help you to understand a lot in AWS Operations and System. The videos are amazing from beginning to end.
– Guarantee part: Spend your time to resolve questions. They are real questions in my AWS exam so I can make sure you can pass exam if you able to resolve them.
– Don’t spend too much time for whizlabs, Jonbonso (if you bought them) or any practice questions set. It’s waste your time. Just focus on guarantee part.
1. On 10 August 2018 New guarantee part for new version exam AWS Solution Architecture(Feb-2018) just released with 65 questions.
3. On 16 September 2018 15 Newest questions is updated.
4. On 14 October 2018 11 Newest questions is updated.
5. On 15 November 2018 19 Newest questions is updated.
6. On 27 December 2018 23 Newest questions is updated
7. On 19 March 2019 22 Newest questions is updated
8. On 01 June 2019 26 Newest questions is updated
Hands-on experience using compute, networking, storage, and database AWS services.
Hands-on experience with AWS deployment and management services.
Ability to identify and define technical requirements for an AWS-based application.
Ability to identify which AWS services meet a given technical requirement.
Knowledge of recommended best practices for building secure and reliable applications on the AWS platform.
An understanding of the basic architectural principles of building on the AWS Cloud.
An understanding of the AWS global infrastructure.
An understanding of network technologies as they relate to AWS.
An understanding of security features and tools that AWS provides and how they relate to traditional services.
Topics overview :
– ALB, ELB, NLB
– VPC, Nat, SecurityGroups, Network routing
– S3 scenarios
– RDS, Multi-AZ, Read-Replicas
– Disater Recovery scenarios
– Route 53
– EBS types gp2, iop1, instance storage
– EFS basic scenarios
– kinesis ( no need deep dive for this service)
To access this guarantee part please click here!