Practice Questions AWS
This is my practice questions for AWS Solutions Architecture , AWS Sysops and AWS DevOps Associate exam. Parts marked guarantee include real questions in my real exam. I update them frequently in each month to keep up with AWS exam.
1. Tuesday 02 July 2019, Hi my friends, I scheduled AWS SysOps Exam on Friday 05 July 2019. If I have any update it will be available on Sunday 07 July 2019.
2. Sunday 07 July 2019, In my exam on 05 July, I met 4 new questions and I updated it into AWS SysOps guarantee part. I also highlighted answers, Now I make sure you can pass exam. Please review it then take exam.
Additionally AWS SAA guarantee part got a lot of good feedback. If you haven’t done AWS SAA yet please take a look on AWS SAA guarantee part quick overview.
3. I would like to say thanks for everyone. Thanks for trusting me. Below are big updates on this month:
– On 05 August AWS SysOps Guarantee part was updated with 27 newest questions.
– I booked AWS SAA exam on 19 August and AWS Developer Associate exam on 22 August. If you are interested in these exam Please wait a moment. AWS SAA Guarantee Part will be update and available on 20 August.
AWS Developer Associate Guarantee Part will be released on 23 August.
4. Today 20 August 2019 AWS SAA Guarantee part was updated with newest questions. Please check release notes for AWS SAA.
5. Today 23 August 2019 AWS Certified Developer – Associate guarantee part was released.
6. Today 01 September 2019, I’m very happy announcement AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional Guarantee part is available.
7. I know you passed all AWS Certificates Associate level. Now We are focusing for Specialty level. Firstly is AWS Big Data Specialty, We were booked exam on Friday September 13, 2019 and guarantee part will be available on Monday September 16, 2019.
8. Today 16 September 2019, AWS Certified BigData Guarantee part is available. Please kindly review it before take exam.
9. Today 04 October 2019, AWS Certified Security Guarantee part is available. Please kindly read overview for this part in here.