- Advanced knowledge of AWS networking concepts and technologies.
- Minimum five years hands-on experience architecting and implementing network solutions.
- Advanced networking architectures and interconnectivity options (e.g., IP VPN, MPLS/VPLS).
- Networking technologies within the OSI model, and how they affect implementation decisions.
- Development of automation scripts and tools.
- CIDR and sub-netting (IPv4 and IPv6).
- IPv6 transition challenges.
- Generic solutions for network security features, including WAF, IDS, IPS, DDoS protection, and Economic Denial of Service/Sustainability (EDoS).
- Make sure you can pass AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty at the first attempt in easiest way. Highly recommend you should take it for your preparation exam.
- Design, develop, and deploy cloud-based solutions using AWS.
- Implement core AWS services according to basic architecture best practices.
- Design and maintain network architecture for all AWS services.
- Leverage tools to automate AWS networking tasks.
What does the Free Practice Tests include?
Free Practice Tests include questions designed by experts to simulate the real exam scenario.
The questions are based on the exam syllabus outlined by official documentation.
What does the Guarantee Part include?
Exam dumps questions are verified by IT Experts. We verified questions and update frequently each month and also based on members’ feedback to keep updating with the real exam. We are offering money back immediately if questions in our Guarantee Part do not appear in your exam. Highly recommend you take the Guarantee Part then go to the exam as soon as possible.