AWS Certified Developer Associate Exam Questions 2021iam.awslagi
AWS Certified Developer Associate DVA-C01
21 August 2019
– First Time Release. We added 130 questions to AWS Developer Guarantee Part.
21 Oct 2019
– Added 42 newest questions. From 130 to 172.
– Correct Answers From 01 To 130.
20 Feb 2020
– Added 48 newest questions. From 172 to 220
28 Apr 2020
– Added 24 newest questions. From 220 to 244
19 June 2020
– Added 34 newest questions. From 244 to 277
– Update some highlighted answers from members passed exam with highscores. From 172 to 244.
07 July 2020
– Added 25 newest questions. From 277 to 302.
16 Aug 2020
– Added 24 newest questions. From 302 to 326.
06 Sep 2020
– Added 13 newest questions. From 326 to 339.
09 Dec 2020
– Added newest questions from 339 to 343
22 Dec 2020
– Added newest questions from 343 to 350
- Acloudguru : AWS Training courses on this site is the best. It really help you to understand a lot in AWS Operations and System. The videos are amazing from beginning to end.
- AWS Developer Guarantee Part: Spend your time to review questions. They are real questions in our AWS DVA-C01 exam so We make sure you can pass exam.
- Don’t spend too much time for whizlabs, Jonbonso (if you bought them) or any practice questions set. It’s waste your time. Only focus on Guarantee Part is sufficient.
- In-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language
- Understanding of core AWS services, uses, and basic AWS architecture best practices
- Proficiency in developing, deploying, and debugging cloud-based applications using AWS
- Ability to use the AWS service APIs, AWS CLI, and SDKs to write applications
- Understanding of the AWS shared responsibility model
- Understanding of application lifecycle management
- Ability to use a CI/CD pipeline to deploy applications on AWS
- Ability to use or interact with AWS services
- Ability to apply a basic understanding of cloud-native applications to write code
- Ability to write code using AWS security best practices (e.g., not using secret and access keys in the code, instead using IAM roles)
- Ability to author, maintain, and debug code modules on AWS
- Proficiency writing code for serverless applications
- Understanding of the use of containers in the development process
- Demonstrate an understanding of core AWS services, uses, and basic AWS architecture best practices.
- Demonstrate proficiency in developing, deploying, and debugging cloud-based applications using AWS.