The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate examination is intended for individuals who perform a solutions architect role and have one or more years of hands-on experience designing available, cost-efficient, fault-tolerant, and scalable distributed systems on AWS. Validate your technical skills and expertise with an industry-recognized credential and grow your career.
Recommended Knowledge and Experience
- Hands-on experience using compute, networking, storage, and database AWS services
- Hands-on experience with AWS deployment and management services
- Ability to identify and define technical requirements for an AWS-based application
- Ability to identify which AWS services meet a given technical requirement
- Knowledge of recommended best practices for building secure and reliable applications on the AWS platform
- An understanding of the basic architectural principles of building on the AWS Cloud
- An understanding of the AWS global infrastructure
- An understanding of network technologies as they relate to AWS
- An understanding of security features and tools that AWS provides and how they relate to traditional services
Abilities Validated by the Certification
- Effectively demonstrate knowledge of how to architect and deploy secure and robust applications on AWS technologies
- Define a solution using architectural design principles based on customer requirements
- Provide implementation guidance based on best practices to the organization throughout the life cycle of the project
Prepare for Your Exam
There is no better preparation than hands-on experience. There are many relevant AWS Training courses and other resources to assist you with acquiring additional knowledge and skills to prepare for certification. Please review the exam guide for information about the competencies assessed on the certification exam.
- Format: 65 questions; either multiple choice or multiple response
- Type: Associate
- Delivery Method: Testing center or online proctored exam
- Time: 130 minutes to complete the exam
- Cost: 150 USD (Practice exam: 20 USD)
- Language: Available in English, Japanese, Korean, and Simplified Chinese
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate (SAA-C02) FAQs
Do you have exam dump for AWS SAA-C02?
Yes, we have. This is paid version on our website called “Guarantee Part“. It include actual exam questions ensure you can pass the exam. We highly recommend it for your exam prep. Please check it on our webiste:
How many questions will there be on the exam?
AWS certification contains 60-70 questions which need to be completed in 130 minutes.
How much does AWS Solution Architect Associate exam cost?
AWS Solution Architect Associate exam will cost you $150 USD including the additional taxes.
What’s the difference between SAA-C01 vs SAA-C02 exam?
The AWS Solutions Architect Associate (SAA-C02) exam is 70-75% similar to the previous version of the exam. The latest exam updates for SAA-C02 covers the following topics – Amazon Aurora Serverless, AWS Global Accelerator, Amazon FSx for Lustre, Elastic Fabric Adapter (EFA), Direct Connect Gateway, HPC and more. The latest SAA-C02 exam does not contain long scenarios and options. Some of the major topics covered include – Amazon S3, EBS, EC2, etc that are similar to the previous exam version.
How do I prepare for AWS Solution Architect Exam?
AWS Solution Architect Associate exam is for those individuals who are Solution Architects with having 1 or more than 1 years of experience in designing scalable, cost efficient and available system on AWS. This exam is challenging and requires effort to prepare and pass the exam. There are few things that will help you when you start preparing for the exam, – 1. First step is to search for online classes which will help you in covering all the essential topics of AWS Solution Architect Associate. 2. Starting to do as many practice questions as possible which will help you know your strengths and weaknesses. 3.Go through the exam pattern and create a blueprint, topic wise. This will make it easy for you to learn the things without creating mess. 4. This certification is going to be challenging to apply for AWS exam discussion and make yourself updated with every news about the exam.
Is there any prerequisites for AWS Solution Architect Associate exam?
There is no prerequisites for taking AWS Solution Architect Associate Exam.
Does AWS require any programming skills?
AWS exam does not require any coding and programming skills. This exam is designed for both technical and non-technical people. But having a good knowledge in IT infrastructure and about AWS cloud will be an advantage. This totally depends on which AWS certification you are applying for. Talking about the AWS Solution Architect Associate exam you do not require programming skills but you need to have at least 1 or more than 1 years of experience in having knowledge and hands on experience about AWS cloud platform.
What happens if I fail AWS certification?
Amazon has created rules that if you get failed in AWS certification then you need to wait for 14 days to give the exam again.
Can I take the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate (SAA-C02) exam online at my home?
It was announced in March 2020 that you can take the new SAA-C02 exam, as well as the other AWS certification exams at home. Please note it is only supported by Pearson VUE and not PSI.
When do we get the exam results?
In general scenario, Beta exam results are available in 90 days (13 weeks) or less from the close of the beta exam. An email notification for will be sent for exam results once the results are available in the AWS Certification Account. The updated exams use a scale-scoring method through which candidate will receive email confirmation for exam completion. The detailed exam results are made available within 5 business days of completing the exam on your AWS Certification Account under Previous Exams. But for exams using the original percentage scoring method, candidates are sent email after completing the exam, that includes detailed exam results. *Note – On completing your exam, the testing screen displays pass or fail notification.
What is the exam retake policy?
Candidates who are unable to clear the exam must wait for 14 days before they are eligible to retake the exam. Note, there is no limit on the number of exam attempts till the candidate finally passes the exam. But for each exam attempt, full registration price has to be paid. Beta exam test takers are eligible for one attempt only.
Where can we attend the AWS Certification exam?
Amazon continually add new testing centers in the US and internationally. Contact PSI to request a testing center near you. List of available testing centers in area with available dates and times during the exam scheduling process are shared. Candidate can view a full set of test centers, sign in to aws.training and click “Certification” in the top navigation and Next, click “AWS Certification Account,” followed by “Schedule and Manage Exams.” Enter the city or ZIP Code to see a list of available test centers near you.
How long do AWS Certifications are valid?
AWS Certifications are valid for 3 years and after that you need to update your certification.
What does an AWS Solution Architect Associate do?
1. AWS Solution Architect Associate has a deep knowledge of AWS which is used for designing AWS cloud instance for web applications. 2. Solution Architect is responsible for how the application will look its modules and the interaction with each other. 3. They design the effective solutions for cloud architecture and build strategies to reduce costs and improve efficiency
How much time will you get during AWS Solution Architect Associate?
You will get 130 minutes to complete the AWS Solution Architect Associate exam.