AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional Exam Questions 2020iam.awslagi
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional SAP-C01
01 September 2019
– First Time Release. We added 123 questions to AWS Solutions Architect Professional Guarantee Part.
01 Nov 2019
– Added 31 newest questions. From 123 to 154.
19 Nov 2019
– Correct Answers 20 26 29 33 34 37 39 47 48 51 56 63 75 83 92 97 111 120
01 Dec 2019
– Review and update highlighted answers from 128 to 154.
25 April 2020
– Added 11 newest questions. From 154 to 165.
20 May 2020
– Added 20 newest questions. From 165 to 185.
– Update few answers from members passed exam with high scores from 154 to 165.
30 July 2020
– Added 38 newest questions. From 185 to 223.
04 Oct 2020
– This is the big update with a lot of questions are collected in our AWS SAP-C01 real exam, 112 newest questions in very long text format and deep dive concepts from AWS.
- Acloudguru : AWS Training courses on this site is the best. It really help you to understand a lot in AWS Operations and System. The videos are amazing from beginning to end.
- AWS Solutions Architect Professional Guarantee Part: Spend your time to review questions carefully. They are real questions in our AWS exam so We can make sure you can pass exam.
- Don’t spend too much time for whizlabs, Jonbonso or any practice questions set. It’s waste your time. Only focus on guarantee part is sufficient.
- Practice questions set can’t help you pass exam. AWS SAP-C01 harder than associate too much and it’s really challenges.
- Any questions in AWS SAP-C01 is advance concepts, very long text questions and answers section format.
- We highly recommend you should take guarantee part if you are interested in AWS Solutions Architect Professional Certificate.
- If questions in guarantee part not appear in your exam. We will refund immediately.
- Two or more years of hands-on experience designing and deploying cloud architecture on AWS.
- Ability to evaluate cloud application requirements and make architectural recommendations for implementation, deployment, and provisioning applications on AWS.
- Familiarity with AWS CLI, AWS APIs, AWS CloudFormation templates, the AWS Billing Console, and the AWS Management Console.
- Explain and apply the five pillars of the AWS Well-Architected Framework.
- Design a hybrid architecture using key AWS technologies (e.g., VPN, AWS Direct Connect).
- Ability to provide best practice guidance on the architectural design across multiple applications and projects of the enterprise.
- Familiarity with a scripting language.
- Familiarity with Windows and Linux environments.
- Map business objectives to application/architecture requirements.
- Architect a continuous integration and deployment process.
- Design and deploy dynamically scalable, highly available, fault-tolerant, and reliable applications on AWS.
- Select appropriate AWS services to design and deploy an application based on given requirements.
- Migrate complex, multi-tier applications on AWS.
- Design and deploy enterprise-wide scalable operations on AWS.
- Implement cost-control strategies.