AWS Solution Architect Professionaliam.awslagi
AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional practice exam
Are you finding practice test for AWS Solutions Architect professional level ? You found right place!!!
This part I publishing right here is really challenges.
- This part include 122 questions and answers ( I correct all of them ).
- Multiple-choice and Multiple-response.
- Really challenges. Required you must have deep dive knowledge with AWS.
- Each questions very long.
- All my member was passed AWS Solutions Architect professional previous version with this dump.
- Hands-on experience designing and deploying cloud architecture on AWS.
- Ability to evaluate cloud application requirements and make architectural recommendations for implementation, deployment, and provisioning applications on AWS.
- Familiarity with AWS CLI, AWS APIs, AWS CloudFormation templates, the AWS Billing Console, and the AWS Management Console, scripting language, Windows and Linux environments.
- Explain and apply the five pillars of the AWS Well-Architected Framework.
- Design a hybrid architecture using key AWS technologies (e.g., VPN, AWS Direct Connect).
- Ability to provide best practice guidance on the architectural design across multiple applications and projects of the enterprise.
- Map business objectives to application/architecture requirements.
- Architect a continuous integration and deployment process.