AWS Certified DevOps Professional Exam Questions 2020iam.awslagi
AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional DOP-C01
20 Oct 2019
– First Time Release AWS DevOps Engineer Professional DOP-C01 Guarantee Part. Added 136 questions and answers.
21 Nov 2020
– Only few questions added. Added 4 newest questions.
16 Jan 2020
– Update 100% correct answers based on members feedback and our team.
20 Feb 2020
– Added 25 newest questions and answers. This part had totally 166 questions.
27 March 2020
– Update few answers for newest questions 141 147 149 154 157 161.
10 June 2020
– Don’t have any update recently. This part still receive a lot of good feedback.
Highly recommend you should take Guarantee Part then go to exam as soon as possible.
07 July 2020
– Added 18 newest questions. From 163 to 181.
17 July 2020
– Update answers for questions 138 139 141 143 144 150 158.
18 Aug 2020
– This is the big update. We collected a lot of new questions. 67 new questions were added. The newest questions are very hard and it’s really challenging.
- Acloudguru : AWS Training courses on this site is the best. It really help you to understand a lot in AWS Operations and System. The videos are amazing from beginning to end.
- Guarantee Part: Spend your time to review questions carefully. They are real questions are collected in our AWS Certified DevOps Professional DOP-C01 Exam.
- Don’t spend too much time for whizlabs, Jonbonso, Stephane Marek or any practice questions set. It’s waste your time and money. AWS DevOps Professional DOP-C01 Guarantee Part is sufficient to help you pass exam in easy way.
- Practice questions set can’t help you pass exam. AWS DOP-C01 harder than associate too much and it’s really challenges.
- Any questions in AWS DOP-C01 is advance concepts. It’s not easily and have a lot of multi choice questions.
- We highly recommend you should take Guarantee Part for your exam preparation.
- If questions in guarantee part not appear in your exam. We will refund immediately.
- Experience developing code in at least one high-level programming language.
- Experience building highly automated infrastructures.
- Experience administering operating systems.
- Understanding of modern development and operations processes and methodologies.
- Implement and manage continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS.
- Implement and automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation.
- Define and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging systems on AWS.
- Implement systems that are highly available, scalable, and self-healing on the AWS platform.
- Design, manage, and maintain tools to automate operational processes.