AWS Certified Security Specialty Exam Questions 2020iam.awslagi
AWS Certified Security Specialty SCS-C01
04 Oct 2019
– First Time Release AWS Certified Security Specialty SCS-C01 Guarantee Part. Added 107 Questions and Answers.
12 Nov 2019
– Added 23 newest questions.
14 Dev 2020
– Update answers 19 23 79 83 89 107 123 129
20 Feb 2020
– Added 8 newest questions.
27 March 2020
– Update few answers for newest questions 132 133 135 138
10 June 2020
– Don’t have any update recently. This part still receive a lot of good feedback.
Highly recommend you should take Guarantee Part then go to exam as soon as possible.
- AWS Security Specialty SCS-C01 Guarantee Part: Spend your time to review questions carefully. 100% in Guarantee Part are the real so we sure you can pass exam in easily.
- Any questions in AWS SCS-C01 is advance concepts. It’s not easily and have a lot of multi choice questions.
- We highly recommend you should take Guarantee Part for your exam preparation.
- If questions in Guarantee Part not appear in your exam. We will refund immediately.
- At least two years of hands-on experience securing AWS workloads.
- Security controls for workloads on AWS.
- A minimum of five years of IT security experience designing and implementing security solutions.
- An understanding of specialized data classifications and AWS data protection mechanisms.
- An understanding of data encryption methods and AWS mechanisms to implement them.
- An understanding of secure Internet protocols and AWS mechanisms to implement them.
- A working knowledge of AWS security services and features of services to provide a secure production environment.
- Competency gained from two or more years of production deployment experience using AWS security services and features.
- Ability to make tradeoff decisions with regard to cost, security, and deployment complexity given a set of application requirements.
- An understanding of security operations and risk.