AWS Certified Security Specialty Exam Questions 2020iam.awslagi
1. How many questions in AWS Certified Security Specialty Guarantee Part include?
2. Is this real questions?
Yes. It’s collected in our real AWS Certified Security Specialty (SCS-C01) exam.
3. How much does it cost?
AWS Certified Security Specialty Guarantee Part is : 35$
4. How can I make payment?
You can use buy button on homepage to make payment for this part. Then we will add your gmail to AWS Certified Security Specialty Guarantee Part.
- On 4 October 2019, We are happy announcement AWS Certified Security Specialty were available. This part include 107 questions were collected in our AWS SCS-C01 exam.
- On 28 Oct 2019, 23 newest questions is added. Now this part had totally 130 questions.
- Today 18 Nov 2019, 7 newest questions is added. From 131 to 138 and we also updated highlighted answers. These following highlighted answers are updated 7 14 16 23 30 39 44 55 56 62 67 84 85 124.
- Today 03 Feb, Don’t have any update till now. This part still receive a lot of good feedback. . Highly recommend you should take exam soon.
Prepare for Your Exam:
– 100% questions in AWS Security Specialty Guarantee Part are the real questions. You should spend your time to review questions carefully. They are real questions are collected in our AWS SCS-C01 exam so We make sure you can pass exam. Let us show you some questions in AWS Security Specialty guarantee part.
- A Security Engineer discovered a vulnerability in an application running on Amazon ECS. The vulnerability allowed attackers to install malicious code. Analysis of the code shows it exfiltrates data on port 5353 in batches at random time intervals. While the code of the containers is being patched, how can Engineers quickly identify all compromised hosts and stop the egress of data on port 5353
- The Security Engineer is given the following requirements for an application that is running on Amazon EC2 and managed by using AWS CloudFormation templates with EC2 Auto Scaling groups: -Have the EC2 instances bootstrapped to connect to a backend database. -Ensure that the database credentials are handled securely. -Ensure that retrievals of database credentials are logged. Which of the following is the MOST efficient way to meet these requirements?
- The Accounting department at Example Corp. has made a decision to hire a third-party firm, AnyCompany, to monitor Example Corp.’s AWS account to help optimize costs. The Security Engineer for Example Corp. has been tasked with providing AnyCompany with access to the required Example Corp. AWS resources. The Engineer has created an IAM role and granted permission to AnyCompany’s AWS account to assume this role. When customers contact AnyCompany, they provide their role ARN for validation. The Engineer is concerned that one of AnyCompany’s other customers might deduce Example Corp.’s role ARN and potentially compromise the company’s account. What steps should the Engineer perform to prevent this outcome?
- A Security Engineer is building a Java application that is running on Amazon EC2. The application communicates with an Amazon RDS instance and authenticates with a user name and password. Which combination of steps can the Engineer take to protect the credentials and minimize downtime when the credentials are rotated? (Choose two.)
- A company has several production AWS accounts and a central security AWS account. The security account is used for centralized monitoring and has IAM privileges to all resources in every corporate account. All of the company’s Amazon S3 buckets are tagged with a value denoting the data classification of their contents. A Security Engineer is deploying a monitoring solution in the security account that will enforce bucket policy compliance. The system must monitor S3 buckets in all production accounts and confirm that any policy change is in accordance with the bucket’s data classification. If any change is out of compliance; the Security team must be notified quickly. Which combination of actions would build the required solution? (Choose three.)
Abilities Validated by the Certification
- An understanding of specialized data classifications and AWS data protection mechanisms
- An understanding of data encryption methods and AWS mechanisms to implement them
- An understanding of secure Internet protocols and AWS mechanisms to implement them
- A working knowledge of AWS security services and features of services to provide a secure production environment
- Competency gained from two or more years of production deployment experience using AWS security services and features
- Ability to make tradeoff decisions with regard to cost, security, and deployment complexity given a set of application requirements
- An understanding of security operations and risk
Recommended Knowledge and Experience
- At least two years of hands-on experience securing AWS workloads
- Security controls for workloads on AWS
- A minimum of five years of IT security experience designing and implementing security solutions